Kemsley Law Firm helped me when I needed legal assistance. I really appreciate...
Fort Bend County Texas Resources
As Bankruptcy Attorneys serving Fort Bend and surrounding areas we like to help our clients and friends with useful advice and resources not just on how to declare bankruptcy in Texas but also with useful day-to-day sources of information. Please enjoy the following resources and share them with your friends and family.
- Greater Fort Bend Economic Development Council - A public-private partnership established in 1986 to promote economic vitality and to ensure quality development in Fort Bend County.
- Fort Bend County Women's Center - Assists survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault and their children, achieves safety and self-sufficiency while striving to prevent violence against women.
- Fort Bend County - Office locations, County Auditor, County Clerk, County Courts at Law, County Judge, County Treasurer, etc.
- Fort Bend Independent School District - It provides an environment for each student to acquire knowledge, develop skills, and build character to lead a productive and responsible life.
- Fort Bend County Libraries - They provide an environment of lifelong learning and enrichment for the entire, diverse community, through responsive service and access to timely and accurate resources.
- Mental Health America Of Fort Bend County - An organization that addresses all aspects of mental health and mental illness. Our goal is to create positive changes for all residents of Fort Bend County.
- Texas Children's Health Center Sugar Land - It offers easy access to therapeutic and diagnostic services as well as pediatric subspecialists.
- Fort Bend County Fair - The Fort Bend County Fair has grown into one of the largest and most successful fairs in the State. Residents eagerly participate at the many activities it has to offer.
- Ford Bend Museum - The Fort Bend County Museum Association has preserved and interpreted Fort Bend County and Texas history for nearly 40 years.